Get the Amazing Secrets that have been Saving People $1000s on Car Repair!
Discover everything you need to know inside this jam-packed 100+ page PDF. You can download it right now, and we’ll show you step-by-step how to stop predatory car repair scams and to save your money.
I wanted to let you know how helpful your eBooks have been. This has been a real eye-opener. Thank you! – Bob, Colorado
Start saving money today! Click the Buy Now button below to download this eBook immediately.
If you’re among the hundreds of thousands who visit us wondering if you’re paying too much for auto repair service, or if your worried your auto repair shop is not being honest, or if you simply don’t trust your car repair estimate, we can help.
You don’t need any car repair background. We’ll show you how to answer…
- Are your car repair prices fair?
- Is your auto repair estimate accurate?
- Is your repair shop telling you the truth?
RepairTrust is a network of individuals who have been collaborating and monitoring the car repair industry for decades – from the inside. This information is then used to help you, the car repair customer, protect yourself and save money.
Consider these 6 facts:
- The NHTSA estimates that car repair customers are scammed tens of billions of dollars every year – despite this fact from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, most car repair customers are unaware of just how widespread car repair scams are. It’s important to know.
- Auto repair shops are repeatedly at the top of consumer complaint lists every year – another interesting fact that many ignore and think, “That can’t be.” Or, “My auto mechanic is great.” Unfortunately, the facts show otherwise. Even the guy you’ve known for years is ripping you off, sorry.
- Multiple undercover investigations have caught auto repair centers red-handed ripping people off – news organizations repeatedly prove that auto service centers are blatantly overcharging for car repair. It can happen to you.
- Most people don’t realize they were overcharged for even basic auto maintenance – it’s stunning to review maintenance services from car repair centers that were, in many cases, made up. In other words, the cars did not need all or a portion of the services rendered.
- Car repair estimates often hide the true cost of your auto repairs – portions of auto repair estimates are bundled into one price rather than show the actual break down of parts, tax, and labor. It’s difficult to get an accurate understanding of your car repair charges.
- Parts and labor prices are often billed higher than the manufacturer suggests – this may seem outrageous, but there is a pricing strategy called the part and labor matrix, as well as simply dishonest practices. Too often folks pay far more than what’s fair for auto repair.
The above are just a few highlights.
But before you even consider trying to reduce your car repair prices beware of those free auto-generated car repair estimates on the web, as well as other so-called car repair experts. They are often incorrect by $100s and even $1,000s of dollars. You may end up paying more!
To know if you’re actually saving money and being treated fairly you need information!
This is where we come in!
RepairTrust has gathered over 20 years of data from multiple sources nationwide, penetrating all levels of auto repair, including local repair shops, dealerships, and manufacturers. And we’ve packed it into the jaw-dropping, ground-breaking eBook, A.R.R.E.S.T. The Automotive Service Industry!
This eBook is unlike no other. It’s packed with over 100 pages of easy tips and car repair information to help you save money over and over again.
It’s easy to understand! We’ll walk you through everything!
Plus, it’s been completely revised and updated for 2014-15.
This eBook will show you step-by-step how to:
- Uncover hidden auto repair charges before you pay
Never again will a repair shop be able to take advantage of you!
- Discover dishonest repair practices, easily
Get the confidence and insider knowledge you need to take control of your car repair needs!
- Learn to ask questions that save you $100s, $1000s
Take a vacation with the savings, or pay off your credit cards!
See what others are saying about this incredible information…
- I saved $278 dollars with this incredible information – thank you so much! – Jim, Massachusetts
- This is absolutely AMAZING and desperately needed information! – Mark, British Columbia
- Thank you for the very helpful information. I am most grateful. I will recommend you to others! – Shannon, North Carolina
We provide you actual solutions to lower your auto repair costs immediately! PLUS…
If you get this eBook today, we’ll include two bonus eBooks. All the information from two incredible eBooks will be packaged up all-in-one just for you!
Bonus 1: Auto Repair – The Shocking Truth About Who’s Ripping You Off and Why. With this essential eGuide, you’ll discover what’s motivating the auto repair industry to steal your money. You’ll learn what you can do to ensure you’re safe and to make sure your car gets fixed right. You’ll be shocked at how many people can influence the cost of your auto repairs, but you’ll be delighted to discover tons of easy steps to save money.
Bonus 2: Maintenance Myths – A Step-by-Step Guide to STOP Getting Ripped Off. This critical eBooklet addresses the repair tricks so common with auto maintenance. Even basic maintenance services are inflated with unnecessary services and add-ons. You’ll learn how to ask super simple questions to protect yourself and save even more money.
You’ll receive all of this in one mega-trilogy eBook.
We’re so confident in the information that this eBook has to offer you we provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! At any time during the next 30 days, if you’re not totally blown away by A.R.R.E.S.T. The Automotive Service Industry! (or the bonuses) we’ll refund 100% of your money! No questions asked.
Look, today’s car repair is complicated. Auto repair costs can skyrocket into the $1000s of dollars quickly. The value of this eBook (with the two amazing bonuses) is over $50.00. We’re reducing the price to $
That’s less than the cost of an oil change!
Offer valid until July 31, 2015. Makes a great gift too!
You can be reading this incredible information in the next 2 minutes!
Click the Buy Now Button Below.
RepairTrust has been a PayPal Certified Seller since 2006. PayPal is safe, secure, and easy to use, and you do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card. This is a no-risk offer. If you are not 100% satisfied, all of your money will be returned. No questions asked, ever. We are absolutely confident you will save money.